• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think Cavalier adults are....

Chardonnay

...way cuter than puppies!

I mean puppies are cute - that's a given. But my Maggie at age two is far more adorable with her big expressive brown eyes, long luxiourous ears and tail and those ridiculously hilarious slippers that point in opposite directions.
142.gif
muchlove.gif

I have to admit that I too think a well coatet (with big slippers) cavalier is cuter than the pups:) They are like red wine,age makes them better & better:luv:
But a cavalierpup is still the cutest of pups in my opinion :)

I agree! Of course they're adorable when they're puppies, but I think they get prettier as they age...they become stunningly gorgeous as opposed to just "cute". Most dogs are cuter when they're puppies, but I think it's the opposite with Cavaliers! :luv:

As Holly's hair has grown on her legs, feet, ears and tail... she looks more beautiful as the days go on. She was cute when she is a puppy, but she is so much more than cute now!!!

(Oh ive just given her a bug cuddle because I got all mushy there! :luv:)

i must agree. I thought ruby was the cutest dog ever as a baby puppy. She is still georgous but she is between stages now at 6 months. Im waiting for all that lovely long hair to grow. I think they look fab with all the long hair...:luv:

Gee, you folks make this sound like some sort of "we LUV Cavaliers" site !! :D

Yes, they are cute and beautiful, all of their lives.

I love that our Rosies' tail is in "full bloom" now and as small as she is, she's just so regal!:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Mary Alice actually has a heart-shaped bib! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

I guess we do LUV Cavaliers, don't we!?;)

It's not only the Cavaliers. I find adult dogs altogether are incredibly beautiful. I have a Siberian Husky mix, and at 15 with the greying in her face she is looking more and more regal.

I must be an odd one though. I like the sparsely coated Cavaliers much better. I like seeing the muscles and body shape through the coat and I find long flarings too long rather unattractive. It is one of the reasons I don't like the Papillon even though they have a beautiful shape - that fur is just too much. Same goes for the Cocker Spaniel. I hope the Cavalier breed is not going in that direction.

Arlene and her three, Rocky (Cavalier), Missie (Cavalier x Tibetan Spaniel), & J P (Alaskan Husky)

Back