• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Shop!!!

niki

I was driving home from work yesterday evening and noticed a new shop - Puppy something or other (cant remember the exact name) - thought it was a new pet shop/boutique all nicely presented and slap bang in the middle of the high street,
shakinghead.gif
NO I was wrong its actually a puppy shop!!

Advertised on the windows (professionally done) it states that they always have puppies ready to go and they are all KC registered and vet checked.
I was appalled by this and couldn't believe what I was seeing, Puppy Farming with a professional face paint!!
I was only driving past so wasn't able to see in but may have to have a look and see what the layout is in there - I don't know whether there are pups on site, or in cages on display or whether they are acting on behalf of others

i am enraged by this as i'm sure alot of you will also be
angryfire.gif

This is just awful. The exact thing we DONT need!
Yes, I am sure many people wished they had researched getting a puppy a bit more than they did... but such shops just encourage a complete impulse buy!! This is just diabolical!! How are these kind of shops allowed to open?? I really dont understand some people!!!!!! :confused:

Ya, it's disturbing - Sadly, I run across one when I was out running errands to - I refused to even go inside, I know what horrors are there, and after trying to get the humane society to investigate a different pet shop that, despite some minor things I'll admit the dogs seemed pretty well cared for, I knew there was nothing I could do :( STUPID PUPPY MILL STORES!

Back