PDA

View Full Version : will someone please tell me get off the computer i have to get ready for communion!!!

ruby2
9th May 2008, 05:09 PM
Please would you tell me to just go away !!!! im supposed to be getting ready for my sons communion tomorrow. I declare,,,,,i really have sooooo much to do and here i am sitting at the computer on this site..

Please tell me to just go away !! Tell me you just dont like me or ruby anymore and see would i go and do something else !!!!!!!:crash:

*Pauline*
9th May 2008, 05:26 PM
Get lost!!! ;) Hooked to CT like me!

sins
9th May 2008, 05:30 PM
Count your blessings! I've just tried my son's communion suit on him and the pants won't even close..........argh, new suit needed for 24 th!!!:eek:

ruby2
9th May 2008, 05:37 PM
Count your blessings! I've just tried my son's communion suit on him and the pants won't even close..........argh, new suit needed for 24 th!!!:eek:

Oh no thats awful !!!! You had better get moving. I wonder would they just change it in the shop for you for a bigger size.??:confused:

Phoebe
9th May 2008, 05:47 PM
Ruby2, are you still here??!! :p

ruby2
9th May 2008, 06:00 PM
Ruby2, are you still here??!! :p

yes yes im still here!!!! Very bad .... iknow...

sins
9th May 2008, 06:40 PM
No worries, the kiddie boutiques in Midleton have loads of stuff in.I can return the suit but they don't have the same one in his size.
I left the poor kid in the bath about half an hour ago and I can just hear the plaintive cry, " can I get let out now Mam" ?
Call the social workers;)
Sins

Kristy
9th May 2008, 06:45 PM
i hope your gone now :p

ruby2
9th May 2008, 07:08 PM
ah no!!! im still here on and off. I have the computer on. My neighbour just came in for a capo... i have done a little ironing but i am on and off this computer all afternoon. This site is defo addictive!!!! I'll go again now for a little while,,,,,but as arnold swat says,,,,,,,'i'll be back' !!!!!!

Daisy's Mom
9th May 2008, 07:13 PM
Oh my gosh! I feel your pain!!! My daughter's First Communion is tomorrow morning. I have family coming in from 3 states in less than 3 hours. I am SUPPOSED to be vacuuming upstairs and cleaning the upstairs bathroom at this very minute, but here I am!!!

I've been working like a slave for 2 days so I thought I deserved a tiny break, don't I? Of course, Daisy got her all-important bath first thing this morning, but the toilets are still waiting...

Phoebe
9th May 2008, 07:27 PM
Ruby2, are you still here??!!!!! :p

ruby2
10th May 2008, 12:02 AM
ok ok i went off for a long time now didnt i???? I got a good bit done. My husband came in sick from work which i didnt need today. Anyway it is eleven pm here so im going to turn off the computer once and for all. I will have the communion in the morning.. So have a nice weekend all of you and thanks for keeping me going.......

Night night.....

i will post some photos next week of ruby after the spay hopefully and maybe one or two of the communion?????? ok im gone..............:xfngr:

pippa
10th May 2008, 12:06 AM
No your not! Have a great day tomorrow.

Phoebe
10th May 2008, 12:08 AM
Have a good weekend, enjoy the communion and hope all goes well with Ruby's spay. Please let us know how she is doing (and how you are doing as well!) :)

Phoebe
10th May 2008, 12:11 AM
Ha ha, Ruby2 you've not gone anywhere, you are still lurking!! :p