• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

will someone please tell me get off the computer i have to get ready for communion!!!

ruby2

Please would you tell me to just go away !!!! im supposed to be getting ready for my sons communion tomorrow. I declare,,,,,i really have sooooo much to do and here i am sitting at the computer on this site..

Please tell me to just go away !! Tell me you just dont like me or ruby anymore and see would i go and do something else !!!!!!!:crash:

Count your blessings! I've just tried my son's communion suit on him and the pants won't even close..........argh, new suit needed for 24 th!!!:eek:

Count your blessings! I've just tried my son's communion suit on him and the pants won't even close..........argh, new suit needed for 24 th!!!:eek:

Oh no thats awful !!!! You had better get moving. I wonder would they just change it in the shop for you for a bigger size.??:confused:

No worries, the kiddie boutiques in Midleton have loads of stuff in.I can return the suit but they don't have the same one in his size.
I left the poor kid in the bath about half an hour ago and I can just hear the plaintive cry, " can I get let out now Mam" ?
Call the social workers;)
Sins

ah no!!! im still here on and off. I have the computer on. My neighbour just came in for a capo... i have done a little ironing but i am on and off this computer all afternoon. This site is defo addictive!!!! I'll go again now for a little while,,,,,but as arnold swat says,,,,,,,'i'll be back' !!!!!!

Oh my gosh! I feel your pain!!! My daughter's First Communion is tomorrow morning. I have family coming in from 3 states in less than 3 hours. I am SUPPOSED to be vacuuming upstairs and cleaning the upstairs bathroom at this very minute, but here I am!!!

I've been working like a slave for 2 days so I thought I deserved a tiny break, don't I? Of course, Daisy got her all-important bath first thing this morning, but the toilets are still waiting...

ok ok i went off for a long time now didnt i???? I got a good bit done. My husband came in sick from work which i didnt need today. Anyway it is eleven pm here so im going to turn off the computer once and for all. I will have the communion in the morning.. So have a nice weekend all of you and thanks for keeping me going.......

Night night.....

i will post some photos next week of ruby after the spay hopefully and maybe one or two of the communion?????? ok im gone..............:xfngr:

Have a good weekend, enjoy the communion and hope all goes well with Ruby's spay. Please let us know how she is doing (and how you are doing as well!) :)

Back