• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Video: A good reason to get 2 cavs close in age

My puppy #1 (Cavalier mix) used to bother my senior Husky this way. Hence puppy #2, my Cavalier.

The pups are three weeks apart in age, and we loved every minute of their puppyhood, and the senior dog loves them both but only had to be insessantly bothered by puppy #1 for a short while . . . until puppy #2 came home.

I don't know if the solution would work for everyone, but it we couldn't be happier.

Arlene and her three: Rocky (Cavalier), Missie (Cavalier x Tibetan Spaniel), and J P (Alaskan Husky).

That is the funniest video I've ever seen! It looks like the older one is saying "If I sit here long enough he will wear himself out and leave me alone" LOL! I don't know if you do this or not but I always try to figure out what my pups are thinking..keeps me entertained all day! :)

Back