• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie's tummy is growling in the morning

chloe92us

Just recently (the past week or so), I wake up to Ollie's stomach growling and making all sorts of noise! This morning, he woke me up at 6am acting like he was out of sorts. I took him out and he peed and threw up a little bit of yellow liquid!

Is it possible he simply needs more food? I feed him 1/2 c of Orijen around 9am in the morning and night around 6pm. I'm paranoid of him becoming overweight as my older Casey is, so I am reluctant to feed him more. He just seems hungry in the morning all of a sudden. Maybe a growth spurt? He is almost 9 mos old. The weird thing is, he is my only dog that doesn't scarf their food down. He waits around and dawdles about.

Any comments?

Usually my guys tummies only growl when they are feeling sick, and as Ollie vomited bile when he went outside, it does sound like he had an upset tummy.

I give my guys a couple of dog biscuits for breakfast. I do deduct the amount from their main (evening) meal, so that they don't get fat.

Back