• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

problems with post going to moderation

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi folks --

A few of you have had messages going into moderation that shouldn't be -- so of you don't see a post go up this is probably why. I was travelling yesterday so didn't see them to validate til today. I must have some setting on that I don't want on, with the new board software, and will have a look over the coming week to see if I can figure out why it is happening. It seems to happen mostly with the odd post that includes picture links.

I am out of the country til Tuesday (in the US to see my 100 year old grandmother in Wisconsin, plus my mother's here and other relatives, so having a great time and grandma looks lovely! :)

If anything urgent comes up please PM TKC (if it has to do with dogs in Ireland) or one of the moderators (if it is something on the board).

Have a good trip and Happy time with your grandmother and family
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Back