• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Qwick & Qwebble's day at the beach

qwickkertje

Thursday we had such nice weather that we decided to take a trip to the beach..
Qwick simply adores the beach, for Qwebble it was only the third time but I think she's starting to like it as well ;)
So here are some pictures:

Do you think we're having a ball? ;)
SSL20552.jpg

Mommy, mommy look what I found!
SSL20562.jpg

ohhhh I like mud...
SSL20588.jpg

Don't you think so?
SSL20589.jpg

I guess I better get cleaned up a bit...
SSL20595.jpg

Qwick in action... (don't get scared, he really is so sweet)
SSL20622.jpg

You think we deserve some rest?
SSL20632.jpg

Tired.. but happy :)
SSL20652.jpg

And finally... Home sweet home
SSL20657.jpg

Thank you for viewing..
More pics of the trip can be found here:
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/qwickkertje/woef/zee/?start=all

Thats definitely a sign of a good day... when the dogs are all muddy! Holly loves getting in the mud, yet she acts like such a lady at times! haha.

Fantastic pictures. Looks like they had a brilliant time!

I love these pictures!! Your two look like they are having sooo much fun! :jump: Thanks for sharing!!!

i really enjoy ur photo very much! what a great sense of humor with action!

hi HBmama! u are one lucky gal..living so close to HB dog beach...my pup hasnt been there yet. we used to go all the time when we lived in tustin.

They are brilliant photos. I cant believe they looked so clean after all that mud. They really washed it off well. Love all the photo's on this site.....:):)

Back