• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Couple's Camping

Melissa

We do at least one couples camping trip a year. Sadly this year everyone dropped out except for my sister and her boy friend. Here's some pictures from the weekend and Maverick running around. I did see one other camper with a Cavalier, I was really shocked since that was my 2nd one I have seen in Wisconsin.

This is our site. We tent camp and cook everything over and open wood fire.
DSCF3293.jpg

Here is my husband and my sister's boyfriend getting food ready to make pizzas in pie irons.
DSCF3294.jpg

After we ate we went down to Lake Michigan
DSCF3296.jpg

Here's him chasing my sister's boyfriend
DSCF3295.jpg

Running back to Mom
DSCF3297.jpg

My 2 favorite boys
DSCF3298.jpg

My husband taking a break from the cold and wind and Maverick wondering when we're moving again.
DSCF3299.jpg

We came home this lovely rainy morning with a very tired pup. He was stuck in front because every inch of the back seat was full. He has is car seat harness under his pjs... he was really cold.
DSCF3300.jpg

It looks like you had a great time! It's nice you were able to bring Maverick - looks like he had fun!

THAT´S SOMETHING i´D LOVE TO DO,GO CAMPING WITH MY DOGGIES :)

Looks like your Maverick will need a few days to relax after all that outdoor playing:)

Oh I love camping.. Loved your pictures there!

I missed out on a camping trip just last week to Ben Lomond with all the doggies from the dog school! Bad ear infection! :(

Heading out next week to buy a new, bigger:rolleyes: tent!

I love all your photos, especially the snuggly one in the car! :D

It really looks fun! Shivering cold, but who cares when you are among good friends and cavaliers :D

How fun for all of you!! Camping is so much fun, and even better when you can take your dog along too!

Back