• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme - My favourite toy

Kristien

Every dog has a favourite toy and now you have a reason to take a photo of it!

For example:

playing.jpg

Afraid mine don't. Joly and Monty will retrieve a toy, but don't play with toys now they aren't puppies. Teddy has no interste at all. Izzy used to like toys though, but he only wanted them to hoard. We once had a row of 5 fluffy balls in the bedroom.

Molly with Sisken and its Evil Cousin

These two toys (Sisken and its Evil Cousin aka a pink rhinosaurus and a green dinosaurus) were Mollys favourites for MONTHS. She got them for Christmas, carried them everywhere, bid them to pieces, still carried them, shook them growling like Chewbacca - and eventually we had to throw the remains out :rolleyes: This pictures is from the last living days of Sisken and Evil Cousin.

871193370_43bd5c59e1_b.jpg

I just took this pic about 10 min ago. They are always doing this, no matter how many chews or toys surround them. Why do I buy 2 when all they want is 1. heehee!
Enjoy

DSCF2486.jpg

Having said that my boys aren't interested in toys, I forgot this photo of Izzy (at the Bridge) with one of his favourite fluffies

007izzytoy2.jpg

Back