• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

best out of 20

Moviedust

This evening we were out playing in the yard, so I thought I'd tried to get some new pictures of the girls. It's been a while since I've gotten some good photos. Anyway, after 20 odd pictures of all three girls, I only have two decent shots! I wasn't able to get a good picture of Holly at all! :( I'll just have to keep trying.

Here's Cedar:
cedarface-1.jpg

And Here's Willow:
willow-1.jpg

You're girls are so pretty. Looking forward to the additional pictures of Holly. Willow and Cedar look great.

oh my god the ears on cedar are just so georgous and willow is lovely in the sunshine. They are to me how cavaliers are meant to look!!! God i hope ruby has ears like that when she gets older...:lotsaluv:

Thanks for the compliments! Holly is hard to catch in a nice photo--she doesn't stay still long enough! If I get down low to snap a candid shot, she spies me and runs over to stick her nose in the camera. :)

Ruby--while Cedar's ears are long and full, becareful what you wish for!! The fur is so thick and fine, it matts extremely easily. In the photo, her ears are stringy because she had a bath. It takes her ears a long while to dry out, even after a quick blow dry and time in the sun. When they are fully cleaned and groomed, though, they are lovely, even if a lot of work. ;)

oh yes yes yes i love the ears...i've wished for them now for ruby!!! im in trouble...hee hee

ill tell you when im trying to unmatt them:eek::eek:

Your dogs are really beautiful! I know how it is when you have just found the perfect photographic angle, and your dog then turns it head :)

Back