• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poorly on her 1st Birthday

Bunnylover

It's Ruby's 1st birthday today and she's not well :( took her to vets yesterday and she thinks she's got tummy bug so she's on antibiotics and some paste to help the bacteria in her tummy.She seem quieter today than yesterday but I had to starve her so she's probably lethargic because of that.Hopefully she'll improve as the day goes on and will open more presents and enjoy her day.
Image3740.jpg

Ruby says thank you to you all :p She seems a bit brighter now and had a mad run around the field! She's on chicken and rice today and has eaten that and no signs of any problems at the other end yet!:xfngr:

I'm sorry to read that Ruby wasn't feeling well, but glad that she's doing better today. I hope ou have a Happy Birthday Ruby.....:hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Ruby - you are a beautiful girl!
Hope you are feeling better really soon :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Oh bless her little heart. Ruby is a beautiful dog and I am sure with your tender care she will be feeling right in no time!!! Happy birthday!

Thank you :) she improved yesterday as the day wore on and enjoyed opening her presents :jmp2:She seems much better again today (hope I've not spoken too soon!!!) so fingers crossed :xfngr: things are looking good.It was lovely sitting with her on my lap having a LONG birthday cuddle yesterday :)

Back