• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Hello

What a great forum, I stumbled on it by chance when looking for info on Cavaliers.:)
I don't have a dog yet but I'm looking forward to learning all about Cavaliers from actual owners and finding out if they are the right dog to join our family.
Our family consists of me, O/H and 2 large house rabbits :) and a 4 yr old nephew who visits often.

Debs

Welcome and good for you reading up on all the information available on this wonderful breed BEFORE you make the decision to share you home with a Cavalier. I was on line reading everything I could find here before I brought my girl home. I am really thankful for this site. It is friendly, informative and consistantly moderated to monitor proper content.

Will look forward to seeing pictures of you new addition when the time comes!

Welcome to the addictive breed of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels! I often wonder if all other breeds have such a following. Since you don't have one yet, let me tell you they are the most loving dogs you will ever know. Once you have one, you always want more! So beware! :jump:

Hi

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
Yes it's definately before we get a dog :) it will probably be about 6 - 12 months before we are in a position to own one :( but I'm taking advantage of this time to do lots of research.

You all have such lovely photos in your posts, so cute :lotsaluv:

Back