• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

pyppy dog bowl IV

cosmic81

the show is too cute. are those all pathfinder dogs?
i do however thank they can do a much better job if they make the show more educational. Animal Planet can use the time so much better if they can fill the show with responsible puppy owner message. dont u agree?

I just tuned in...is this all they are doing? Filming puppies playing? I agree with you, they could be sending out messages of responsible dog ownership. It is cute to watch though....

it was a re-run, they normally play it during the superbowl... they must have ran out of normal shows to put on. Did you see the half time kitty show?

yea i saw the kitty show. the kitty actually look frightened to me.
but i dont know very much about cats.

I think I only watched about a minute of the puppy bowl and the kitty half time show so I didn't see them too much. I'd be pretty confused if I had stuff falling on my head.

Back