• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

mumsy

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Laura. I currently do not have a Cavalier but have admired them since my adolescence when I started to look for my first dog. They were hardly heard of at the time that I first saw them in a book. My family settled on a Shetland Sheepdog and we had nine wonderful years with that beautiful girl. As a young adult I wanted a larger dog so brought home a Siberian Husky. Sierra was my baby and we lost her in Nov a month before she turned 14. Poor thing survived the invasion of our home by four children one after another. Although my husband would be quite content with out a dog, I am not. I am now doing my research on this beautiful little dog and breeders. My husband has aggreed that after the summer, or maybe next spring we could get a dog. :jump: Surprisingly, my kids right now seem indifferent to the idea of getting a puppy. So unless my husband can find a very good reason not to, I will be getting a Cavalier baby to love. I stumbled across this site last night and thought I could probably learn from other Cavalier owners. I look forward to browsing through here and gaining from all the experience.

I have 4 boys, 9, 6, 4 and 2! 2 cats,11yr male and 2 yr female. and 40+ hermit crabs. (yes that's right, I am a hermit crab enthusiast!) I am a registered nurse, but since my third pregnancy have only worked 2 days a month on the weekends, so.... I am home all week to love a new pup!

I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

sorry for being a little long winded.

Hello

And best wishes and welcome , i got my first cav girl 20 months ago then 6 months later another and 6 six months after that another ,so we have three girls Poppy a Tri ,Daisy a Blenheim and Rosie a Ruby and i wouldn't change them for the world. Good luck in your search and i am sure you will find the Cavalier of your dreams.

Kindest Regards

Brian m

icon_welcome to the board! You're at the right place for learning about Cavaliers...there's a lot of great information (and people) on this site.

Welcome and good luck in your search. In the meantime, read all you can on this breed and prepare. This is a great resource for good, sound information on these wonderful little dogs!

Back