• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pedigrees....

Dublin

............... Just wondering whether it is possible with the Irish Kennel Club to get pedigrees for generations more than the 3 or 5 that is on the forms the breeder gives you when you buy a puppy?

If so, how do you go about getting one?

If you can't, Ruth, who comes on here occasionallly, may be able to help with some deatils, as pedigrees are her hobby.

The kennel Club usually allows 3 gen pedigrees for €25 a copy or 4 gen ones for €32.
What I did was to ask the breeder for copies of the four generation pedigrees of the dam and sire which she was happy to give.All the rest I filled in myself from the cavaliers.co.uk database
You could also e mail the IKC directly (www.ikc.ie)and ask if they'd be willing to create a longer pedigree. I don't believe they'll allow you to get a four generation pedigree for the dam or sire or any other ancestors if you're not the owner.I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along to advise.
Sins

Back