• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie.....

muldersecret

Hi! My name is Lia and I just Love my little Blenheim Cavalier. His name is FOX MULDER but we just call him Mulder (he doesn't like to be called FOX!) Yes, I'm one of those crazy X-Files fans! My little guy just turned 5 months and he is beautiful, affectionate and smart as they come! This seems to be a friendly board...thanks for having me!

Welcome...yes it is a friendly board and you can learn so much. Post a picture of Mulder, please...judy and dixie

Hi Lia! icon_welcome to you and Mulder. I also enjoyed the X-files when they were on. In fact, my son has them all on DVD! Glad you found the board, and we will look forward to seeing lots of pics of your puppy!

Back