PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Happy Cavalier Owner
25th May 2008, 02:25 AM
Hi eveyone my name is Darlene. My husband, Jamie and I got out first cav in Feb. She is a blenheim and her name is Leroux and she is 5 months old. This is our first cav and we have enjoyed her so much. She goes everywhere I go. This breed has a personality of its own and is different from any other breed that we have had. She :lotsaluv: loves everyone she comes in contact with and we love her very much and could not imagine life without her. All imput in this forum will be of great help. I am looking forward to reading and posting pics of Leroux :*bay:

Darlene

Charleen
25th May 2008, 04:01 AM
icon_welcome Glad that you could join us!

hbmama
25th May 2008, 05:40 AM
Welcome to you, your hubby and little Leroux!!! You will have so much fun here, but I warn you, it is very addicting!!

jld
25th May 2008, 12:32 PM
Welcome, glad you found this board. Everyone is so nice, you can get wonderful ideas and advice. Judy and Dixie

Ulysse
25th May 2008, 03:35 PM
icon_welcomeon this friendly forum

ruby2
25th May 2008, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Great people here with lots of great advise and great support on any topic....:)

Elaine 2
25th May 2008, 07:42 PM
icon_welcomeHi Darlene a warm welcome from us

rocky
25th May 2008, 08:07 PM
hi welcome, you will love this site it's simply the best:rah::rah::rah::rah::rah:

PennyLane
26th May 2008, 01:39 AM
Welcome! :) I'm new here too.

TillyTommy
26th May 2008, 09:45 AM
Welcome:)
I stummbled across my Tilly by accident, I actually knew little of the breed but a lady who had her horse kept where my daughters was kept decided a Cavi was not a horsey type dog and wanted a lab instead:( So I inherited Tilly when she was 9 months old and she has been a gem every since! Her lose was my gain!! I have now the owner of 3 Cavi's and would never consider another breed - I adore them, I adore their smell (family think Im odd!!), I adore hoovering twice a day and I adore them sneaking into my bed:)

Happy Cavalier Owner
27th May 2008, 02:10 AM
:) Thanks to you all for making us feel welcome cavtiny Especially Leroux. Looking forward to posting pics when I learn how.

Darlene and Leroux