• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to the forum

Hi eveyone my name is Darlene. My husband, Jamie and I got out first cav in Feb. She is a blenheim and her name is Leroux and she is 5 months old. This is our first cav and we have enjoyed her so much. She goes everywhere I go. This breed has a personality of its own and is different from any other breed that we have had. She :lotsaluv: loves everyone she comes in contact with and we love her very much and could not imagine life without her. All imput in this forum will be of great help. I am looking forward to reading and posting pics of Leroux :*bay:

Darlene

Welcome to you, your hubby and little Leroux!!! You will have so much fun here, but I warn you, it is very addicting!!

Welcome, glad you found this board. Everyone is so nice, you can get wonderful ideas and advice. Judy and Dixie

Welcome to the forum.

Great people here with lots of great advise and great support on any topic....:)

hi welcome, you will love this site it's simply the best:rah::rah::rah::rah::rah:

Welcome:)
I stummbled across my Tilly by accident, I actually knew little of the breed but a lady who had her horse kept where my daughters was kept decided a Cavi was not a horsey type dog and wanted a lab instead:( So I inherited Tilly when she was 9 months old and she has been a gem every since! Her lose was my gain!! I have now the owner of 3 Cavi's and would never consider another breed - I adore them, I adore their smell (family think Im odd!!), I adore hoovering twice a day and I adore them sneaking into my bed:)

Back