• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's walk along the Hudson river with his friends

Lani

Lucky and crew had a very full day day today!! The weather was nice so we went on a little walk along the river. Jewels really enjoyed it as you will see!
3 sweet dogs...
bestoflast-13-1.jpg

Jewels (aka: Julie) ... she doesn't look 14, does she?
bestoflast-31.jpg

Lucky with flowers
bestoflast-35.jpg

The Little Red Lighthouse (this is the subject of the children's storybook "The Little Red Lighthouse and the Great Grey Bridge")
bestoflast-39.jpg

Lynn & Dogs
bestoflast-04-1.jpg

Lani with Lucky at the Little Red Lighthouse
lighthouseLucky.jpg

Oh what beautiful, beautiful scenery, pictures , and dogs too, of course. I just can't believe some people live in such scenic places. I would just love to have a place like that to walk. I just have to say that little Jewels is absolutely precious. You are right, I would never guess she is 14. All three of your fur babies are precious. Judy and Dixie

You all look so happy and i must say the views etc are just brilliant,.

I do love lucky...I love love love the ruby colour cavaliers and black and tan would come next with me. Id love another dog iN black and tan...

MY RUBY LOVES YOUR LUCKY:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

One thing I forgot to mention ... these pictures were taken in New York City!! The bridge in the background is the George Washington Bridge.

Most people have no idea there is anything so green and beautiful in NYC. :dogwlk:

Fab pics:) and lovely dogs. I just looooove to see pics of dogs OUTSIDE in other countries.Its almost as good as travelling:) Thanx for sharing with us :)

Back