• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow and Rich

WillowsMom

Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted in a while - I've been quite busy with the new addition to our family. :)

I wanted to post a couple of pictures of Willow with our baby, Rich. She's a great fur sister, and is just really interested in the baby - she just wants to lick him all over!

This is before we got home from the hospital. My husband brought home a receivng blanket that we had used on Rich so Willow could get used to the smell - she jumped right up and lay on it!
20080314_172928%20-%20IMG_3188.JPG

Checking out the baby in his bouncy chair...I think there might have been licking going on here:
20080423_180224%20-%20IMG_3447.JPG

Trying to sneak in for licks during tummy time....she loves to just inch her way forward when he's on the floor, getting closer and closer... :)

20080504_104514-IMG_3467.jpg

You can tell in the last pic, Willow loves your baby Rich. Really beautiful baby you have there. I wonder if dogs love the smell of babies like we love the smell of puppies!

Lovely pics of two little beauties. Im sure they will bond well and be firm friends.:)

Awwww Rich is a very very very sweet baby :) I can understand if Willow finds it hard to stealing kisses:luv:

Back