• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chesney comes home tonite! :) Advice?

PennyLane

We leave in a few hours to go and pick him up!!!!

So excited.

Pics and videos galore to follow, I am sure!!!! :cool:

Any advice on acclimating Penny and her new brother?

Well, since my fiance brought Truman home as a surprise for Valentine's Day, I didn't know we were really getting another dog, so I didn't research how to introduce them...I'm sure we did it all wrong, we just brought Truman inside and put him down and Miles was his big shadow for the first few days. Miles followed him everywhere, and they were friends from the start. They are now best friends. I'm sure others on the board can give you the right way to do this ;)

Will be keeping an eye on this post as my new puupy will come home on 14th july. :)
Sooooo excited:jump:
I also have a cav girlie so she will have a big sister.....just hope they r both ok together.

Good luck and get some pics/videos posted!!!!!
Personally am just gonna leave them in our living room around the family doing there own thing and supervising obviously!

Leesa.

Back