• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chesney is home! :)

PennyLane

:jump:

He is soooo adorable....

Penny was wary of him at first, but man - she has really taken him under her wing! She would have been a great mommy. ;) When they play - if I throw a toy... she will run to it, get there first, and then let him win. :p She consistently wants to share her toys, her treats, everything with him! It's as if he is a little bird and she has decided to make sure he has everything he needs.

They are running and playing together now - he is still getting adjusted - learning to trust everyone (and my house is LOUD!) but he's hanging in there!

He goes to the vet tomorrow for his well check, which is good - need flea meds! He's already picked up a nasty little bugger outside today! I have only seen the one, so I am hoping that is it. GADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad it is going well!! Sounds like Penny is taking little Chesney over. Can't wait to see pics of the two of them in action!

Back