PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

LaLa
2nd June 2008, 07:08 PM
Hi,

I have been a lurker of this forum for a while now and thought that I should join :)

We haven't got a Cav (yet) but we are looking to have one in a few months time when I have done all my homework!! :) Seeing all your pics is fab and reading all about them has proved my point that it is a cavalier we want to bring home for sure!!

I look forward to chatting and looking at all those divine pics! :luv:

Karlin
2nd June 2008, 11:42 PM
Welcome and ask all the questions you'd like. Also check out the 'search' feature and the 'tag search' as you'll probably find lots of perspectives from earlier threads too.

Elaine 2
2nd June 2008, 11:45 PM
icon_welcomeHi and welcome

cosmic81
3rd June 2008, 02:18 AM
hello hello!:jump:

hbmama
3rd June 2008, 05:08 AM
Welcome, and I am glad you are researching and "doing your homework" before making such a big decision. Everthing you need to know about finding a reputable breeder or opening your heart to a rescue Cavalier can be found on this site. Be patient, research, prepare and you will find this is one of the loveliest breeds ever!

LaLa
3rd June 2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks everyone, I have been getting some info from here re breeders and also checking out the rehoming section too... :luv:

If anyone knows of reputable breeders in the midlands I would really appreciate a pm :)

Mom2Lola
3rd June 2008, 04:35 PM
icon_welcome Welcome! You'll learn so much from this friendly forum!

ruby2
3rd June 2008, 09:14 PM
Hi and welcome. I find this site great for information on cavaliers and just a lovely friendly chat sometimes about anything.....

leesanlucie
3rd June 2008, 09:50 PM
Hello and welcome! :rah:icon_welcomeicon_welcome

Ulysse
3rd June 2008, 09:51 PM
icon_welcome