• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi!

LaLa

Hi,

I have been a lurker of this forum for a while now and thought that I should join :)

We haven't got a Cav (yet) but we are looking to have one in a few months time when I have done all my homework!! :) Seeing all your pics is fab and reading all about them has proved my point that it is a cavalier we want to bring home for sure!!

I look forward to chatting and looking at all those divine pics! :luv:

Welcome and ask all the questions you'd like. Also check out the 'search' feature and the 'tag search' as you'll probably find lots of perspectives from earlier threads too.

Welcome, and I am glad you are researching and "doing your homework" before making such a big decision. Everthing you need to know about finding a reputable breeder or opening your heart to a rescue Cavalier can be found on this site. Be patient, research, prepare and you will find this is one of the loveliest breeds ever!

Thanks everyone, I have been getting some info from here re breeders and also checking out the rehoming section too... :luv:

If anyone knows of reputable breeders in the midlands I would really appreciate a pm :)

Hi and welcome. I find this site great for information on cavaliers and just a lovely friendly chat sometimes about anything.....

Back