• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I Wish...

Justine

Just rang a add,4 yr old ruby needs home,anyway he had gone,but then the women tells me there our 5 of his pups for sale,250.00 each non reg.Ok and thanks but we are broke.Then she sas if i make an offer i can take all 5 of the pups,mmmmm i wish,hubby would kill me.But i put the phone down and now i am worried for the babies,god i wish i was well off.

Just another rant,but its so upsetting,its the tone of the woman,its so frustrating as she is only down the road,i am going to be thinking about this all week now.

They must not be much pups if she is taking an offer on the 5 pups..Would you think they are pure cavaliers? Where did you see the add? They must be crossbred are they would you think? Are they blenheims?

Apperently they are all BTs.The lady isnt to far from here.They arnt reg.pups but both mum and dad are cavs..

Aww that's just so sad Justine, sounds like they don't give two hoots where those babies end up, no wonder you're worried sick

I suppose i should tell you.The husband rang me and guess what.There was no pups for sale the last one went before i rang,i told him this wasnt what his wife had said.So i have no idea what went on..

Back