• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What to pack?!

-leah-

Hey,

Bailey and Holly are going on to stay in Taras (TKC) for 5 weeks! I've left them in kennels before which really didn't suit them but the home-boarding sounds right up their street! I haven't started packing for the little dudes yet (they're going on fri 13th) but i have been writing lists. Here's what I have so far let me know if I'm missing anything.. Thanks!

Bed&blankets
Bowls (food&water)
Food
Treats
Brushes
Ear-cleaner
Baileys meds
Toys (just a couple)
Tooth-brush and tooth paste

I was thinking something belonging to me like a pillow-case or something??

They will be flee-d, wormed, washed and nail cut before we go so they don't need any of that stuff.

I don;t think they will need most of that stuff unless you really want to leave them :) -- I never leave food, treats, bowls, beds, blankets, toys etc. To be honest, most dogs really will not care unless you feed a special diet -- Tara feeds them all on James Wellbeloved and she has treats for the dogs unless you want them restricted to what you have. The pens also all have beds and blankets are just likely to get really dirty and chewed. generally the dogs go into open doored crates to sleep at night, inside the puppy pens. (y)

Meds you should definitely leave in, with instructions.

I'd just ring or PM Tara to ask if they need to go in with anything -- but honestly, I'd keep things to a minimum. Keep in mind that toys are likely to get destroyed as there are always other dogs there and some may be a lot rougher on toys than your own dogs. So if you want to leave a couple of toys make sure they are really tough toys.

Yeah i might give the toys a miss they would be heart-broken if anything happened to their 'hide a squirrel'!, but tara's is going to be their home for 5 weeks so I want them to have their own bed, bowls, treats and food.

Right now Bailey and Holly are snoozing in their play pen. They did like their bedding especially the pillow slip that was a good trick! They are really happy out here. They had the company of Jaspar, Leo, Lily and Lucy over the weekend too.

Hi from oz!

I'm so happy that Bailey and Holly are having a good time, makes my holiday even better :)

I knew they would like the pillow slip they seem to spend more time on my bed than they on their own!

Thanks for the pics you e-mailed Tara, they look great.

I'm staying in my uncles house in Perth this week so I'm getting my dog-fix from his blue heeler X Bindi.

It's fantastic that they have so much company from other cavaliers :)

Sounds nice out there! My crew were in with Holly and Bailey last weekend again and so I saw them all Sunday eve and we sat outside with them Friday before I went to the airport. They were having a great time playing outside and basking in the sun back when we had some sun!).

Back