• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coat differences

wildandcrazyguys

Hi Everyone!
I have 2 boy and they are almost 9 months old and I've noticed that they have very different coats. Dudley has a lot of hair and feathering on his legs and feet and it's really beautiful. Bailey's hair seems shorter and he barely has any feathers....I know they are still young and they will continue to change but I just want to see if anyone else has this happening with their pups.

Yours are brothers, right? I think that sometimes the different colors have different coats. Truman (B&T) is only 6 months old and has much more coat than his half-brother Miles (Ruby) did at that age. I think the black hair tends to grow faster than the other colors??? I'm not sure though, hopefully someone who knows more information will chime in! :D

Well, when they were really young Bailey (tri) had so much coat and it was so beautiful and Dudley (blen) had a thinner coat and now it's like they reversed.

Back