• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new pictures of Amber

CavyMom

Here's a couple of new pictures I've taken of Amber over the last couple of days :)

Image026.jpg

AmberCricketandTina.jpg

Image001.jpg

I think I'd put her in the "Extra Special" category - she's a beautiful girlie :lotsaluv:

She's a little poppet.....just gorgeous :lotsaluv:

Who's her little friend with those lovely great big ears :)

That's Tina, my little rescue girl. She's got quite a story behind her, I can't count how many people told me to put her down and not try - Yet here she is, happy and healthy, and while she still has problems I have to deal with, I feel like she's got an excellent quality of life. She's my first rescue failure - I ment to find her a new home, but by the time I'd delt with her problems to a level where I felt she could go, it was to late for me LOL

I think I'd put her in the "Extra Special" category - she's a beautiful girlie :lotsaluv:
Well, you've got a point there!! She is extra special, let's just say not just any cavalier could have stollen my heart the way she has and made me fall totally in love with the breed! She's one in a million, that's for sure!:luv:

Back