PDA

View Full Version : I was SOOO proud!

TillyTommy
4th June 2008, 09:38 PM
Libby started her puppy classestonight. I wanted to take her for her sake and mine of course BUT I was sooo worried! I worried I would get it wrong, worried Libby would be the only puppy not doing as told, I worried she would mess thru nerves or excitement however, she did FAB!! We worked on sit, down, recall, lead training - told them Libby wont move if i try to walk her - instructor said "watch this" and off she went with Libby right on heel, no accidents, no nipping the other pups, came first time on recall - GOSH i was so proud of her and so proud of me actually. Doesnt take much to make my day:) One of these silly proud moments

Cleo's Person
4th June 2008, 09:43 PM
Congratulations!!! It sounds like she got on famously!! :) :)

TillyTommy
4th June 2008, 09:45 PM
She was amazing. She is sooo tiny compared to all the others, a Chow, a terrier, a labordoodle, a Springer Spaniel, and a Labrodor.... she is a real titch but was confident and went up to them all and had a good old sniff!

Ciren
4th June 2008, 11:32 PM
aw bless.

Elaine 2
5th June 2008, 12:57 AM
What a clever little baby she is,and her doing so well at her 1st class, she's a little poppet :lotsaluv:

Kristy
5th June 2008, 07:00 AM
aww well congrats on her doing so well at her first class!!!

jld
7th June 2008, 02:09 PM
Way to go, Libby......:rah: Judy and Dixie

Caraline
10th June 2008, 12:08 PM
Yay puppy training is such fun. I am so glad you enjoyed it & that Libby made you proud. :)

Brian M
10th June 2008, 12:55 PM
Hi
Well done Libby ,these classes are so good for them ,it sounds like shes made a super start ,my three all went through the good puppy then the good dog courses and it was fun and educational for the girls and me.:flwr:

TillyTommy
10th June 2008, 01:25 PM
She was a little angel bless her heart and sooo tiny compared to the rest. Its great because if nothing else she is mixing with people and other dogs:)