PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Dublin: Casey, one year old

Karlin
5th June 2008, 01:31 PM
I haven't even had time to list this guy. Incredibly energetic young man who is very cute and lovable but in need of some training! I met him last night finally and got some pics and thought I'd post those. He decided to pee on my foot :lol:, which was interesting!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3116/2552757553_0d54b4b15a_m.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3009/2552757469_968da33690_m.jpg

Being homevetted. :)

Cleo's Person
5th June 2008, 01:45 PM
He's adorable Karlin! Glad to see he's being homevetted. :xfngr: :xfngr: it works out.

Dublin
5th June 2008, 01:46 PM
:lotsaluv: He's gorgeous - Good luck Casey!

coconut
5th June 2008, 05:02 PM
oh my god he is so cute!

*Pauline*
5th June 2008, 06:58 PM
Very pretty! So he gave you his sign of approval then! :lol: I just don't understand how anyone could give him up. Do you have any details why?

ruby2
5th June 2008, 07:17 PM
Poor guy. I hope your homevetting works out for him....:xfngr:

Karlin
5th June 2008, 07:34 PM
He is in rescue because he was a gift as a pup last year to someone who is now ill and family don't really have the time to give to him. Also he is definitely a handful as he's had no training at all -- he needs an active family. He's really again, an example of the problem of just picking any puppy out of a litter -- if you want a quiet adult, then best to have a good breeder recommend the puppy with the right low key personality, but a lot of folks don't realise this. For an older, quiet person, a very active and outgoing dog like this would be a bit of a handful all right. Even a week of some basic exercises will address a lot of his hyperactivity -- he's very food focused like most cavaliers and all his attention went to some bits of food when I wanted to get these pictures. :)

He actually came up about two weeks ago, but I had other dogs to sort and had a family in mind for him so it took me a while to post him, as thankfully, there wasn't any urgency.

*Pauline*
5th June 2008, 07:41 PM
Oh poor fella, and I bet they miss him too. You're right Karlin, I didn't get the pup I first liked the look of as Dylan was more calm and cuddly which suited me.

Justine
6th June 2008, 12:20 PM
Hi,Karlin if you cant find a home i can take on long foster for you.Would love all of his energy.

Karlin
6th June 2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks; he definitely has a home though -- I currently have a waiting list of about 25 people for a younger dog like this so he will easily be placed. :)

Karlin
10th June 2008, 07:54 PM
Getting snipped and chipped in the morning then on to a brief foster before his new family collects him next week. :)

Karlin
12th June 2008, 01:30 AM
He's a new man today. :lol: Absolutely fabulous dog -- I drove him over to meet his family. He was thrilled to see he gets to 'own' several kids of his own.

jld
12th June 2008, 02:55 AM
What great news.....