• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings!!

Hello! My husband and I found this DB yesterday while looking for dog food comparisons. We're looking forward to sharing our passion for the Cavaliers with others who appreciate the breed.

We have two Cavaliers. Coy, who is a Black & Tan male and is ten months old; and Isabelle, who is a Blenheim female and is eight months old. They are as opposite as day and night. Coy is very quiet and well behaved, Isabelle makes us do this: :bang: but we love her anyway!

Welcome, so glad you found this board. There is wonderful information here and also wonderful people who share their love for this beautiful breed. Send more pictures when you have time. You are so lucky to have two fur babies. Judy and Dixie:jump:

hi and welcome. This is a great site with lots of friendly people with great advise and great chats....................:)

Welcome! There is an incredible amount of information here.

BTW, my daughter lives in Green Bay with a Cavalier (imagine that ;)) and a Newfoundland :eek:.

Go Vikings!!

Coy is very quiet and well behaved, Isabelle makes us do this: :bang: but we love her anyway!
progress.gif

Boy can I relate!!! Shelby is a sweetheart and Jake makes me want to bang my head against the wall....regularly. But, you're right, I don't love him any less:)

And you've sure found the right place for people who share your Cavalier passion and appreciate the breed.

Welcome!!

Back