• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2 Tone Alfs.

Justine

Alfs ears are going blond with the sun.Has any one else noticed their dogs coats changing colour with the sun.

They also can lighten as they get older, and sometimes after neutering I am told, but not really sure -- may be just some lines are predisposed to go lighter a bit as they get older, around the ears. Jaspar's ears are a paler colour as well; I like them that way. :) Makes me think of a little beach boy.

Joly's ears are quite pale, except for the bits near is head, and have been for a couple of years, regardless of season, so it must be genetic. Teddy's, however, are a rich chestnut and the hair is quite substatial, while Joly's is very fine.

Dylan's ears are a tone lighter than the rest of his ruby patches. It's a completely different type of hair, I think because it's so fine, it lightens in the sun.

Awww, Alfs sounds like he's getting even more gorgeous in the sun!

Lucky has started developing long wispy blonde highlights on top of his head ... just a couple months ago and he's nearly 2. They are adorable though and everyone comments on them.

When will we get to see some new pics of Alfs? ;)

Back