PDA

View Full Version : Watch out - a very skilled cavalier...

ourempire
9th June 2008, 05:40 PM
I was sent this link from our breeders, and in comparison our cavalier almost seem lazy and talentless :)

http://www.expressandstar.com:80/2008/02/28/cindys-the-queen-of-doggy-balancing/

I was really impressed!

Ashley
9th June 2008, 05:51 PM
I've seen this before! Its brilliant isnt it! Holly can balance her treats on her nose until I say "get it"... but thats it! :rolleyes:

leesanlucie
9th June 2008, 05:53 PM
WOW.....thats amazing!:shock:
What a beautiful dog!

ourempire
9th June 2008, 05:56 PM
I've seen this before! Its brilliant isnt it! Holly can balance her treats on her nose until I say "get it"... but thats it! :rolleyes:

I WISH Molly could hold her treat that long! It lasts until it is close enough to her mouth so she can get it :D
Mollys best trick is to go to bed early and whine at the top of the stairs, if we are not following soon enough ;)

Ashley
9th June 2008, 06:02 PM
I WISH Molly could hold her treat that long! It lasts until it is close enough to her mouth so she can get it :D
Mollys best trick is to go to bed early and whine at the top of the stairs, if we are not following soon enough ;)

Hahaha! Well only Holly can do it, Murphy is good at acting like he is on springs though anytime I say "sweeties" or "walkies" LOL. He doesnt understand the word 'wait'... or 'quiet'... or 'stop jumping'... or 'sleep'!!! Haha

ourempire
9th June 2008, 06:04 PM
Ha ha, "food" and "walkies" are also Molly's favourite words. By the way, I love your avatar, it is really goodlooking and cute!

jld
9th June 2008, 06:39 PM
Wow.......what a great little dog. Never seen anything like that.