• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Watch out - a very skilled cavalier...

I've seen this before! Its brilliant isnt it! Holly can balance her treats on her nose until I say "get it"... but thats it! :rolleyes:

I've seen this before! Its brilliant isnt it! Holly can balance her treats on her nose until I say "get it"... but thats it! :rolleyes:

I WISH Molly could hold her treat that long! It lasts until it is close enough to her mouth so she can get it :D
Mollys best trick is to go to bed early and whine at the top of the stairs, if we are not following soon enough ;)

I WISH Molly could hold her treat that long! It lasts until it is close enough to her mouth so she can get it :D
Mollys best trick is to go to bed early and whine at the top of the stairs, if we are not following soon enough ;)

Hahaha! Well only Holly can do it, Murphy is good at acting like he is on springs though anytime I say "sweeties" or "walkies" LOL. He doesnt understand the word 'wait'... or 'quiet'... or 'stop jumping'... or 'sleep'!!! Haha

Ha ha, "food" and "walkies" are also Molly's favourite words. By the way, I love your avatar, it is really goodlooking and cute!

Back