• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A little introduction and meet Tybalt!

Hello, and welcome to the board!!! Tybalt is adorable! Cavaliers are such wonderful, precious loving dogs. Will look forward to hearing all about him and seeing more pictures! :p

Hello and Welcome! Your little guy is precious! My husband is in the military as well. We are stationed in Germany right now but PCSing July 7th and going home to NC for a little while and then onto Ft. Bliss, TX. We are getting our first Cavalier the end of July and can't hardly wait! Nice to meet you :)

Hello and Welcome! Your little guy is precious! My husband is in the military as well. We are stationed in Germany right now but PCSing July 7th and going home to NC for a little while and then onto Ft. Bliss, TX. We are getting our first Cavalier the end of July and can't hardly wait! Nice to meet you :)

I bet you are excited beyond everything, about the move and your new Cavalier!! My husband is in the National Guard, so no overseas assignment opportunities for us. He spent over a year in Iraq and I think that was enough of an overseas assignment for him!

icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing all about Tybalt as he grows and to seeing lots of :snap: :snap: when you get your camera back. He is absolutely beautiful.

I love his little triangle of white. :) Can't wait to see and hear more about him as he grows.

I know, it's so cute! It's almost a perfect triangle and right in the center is a black dot. I have noticed he does have a small, almost invisible line of white from his nose that leads to a small tuft of white on his head. I don't know if that will get bigger or more noticeable as he grows up.

Back