• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

update on Dixie

jld

Well, Dixie and I survived the spay. She is doing really well. My challenge now is to keep her from wanting to rough-house with her best friend, Cleo, the pug, jump on the bed and couch ,and lick her stitches. Because she does try to lick, I keep her onesie on. Thanks everyone for the onesie advice. It looks so cute on her. Now, all we have to do is wait until next Monday for the stitches to come out. It is going to be a long 4 more days because I won't let her out of my sight unless she is locked up in the kitchen where there is nothing to jump on and no pug.....

You're right - this is the tough part! Isn't it amazing how quickly they bounce back and becomes their usual sunny selves? I'm am astounded at their fortitude.

Glad she is doing well,it must be more scarey having a little girl done as its a bigger op.

Back