• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish Members - Know any good Training Classes in Cork?

Cleo's Person

Hi guys, I posted earlier about this on the social group page but didn't hear anything, so thought I'd try again here. :)

Do anyone know any good training classes in Cork? Cleo is two years old, and has most of the basics but I think she would benefit from a good obedience class where she could meet other dogs (not that she doesn't already when out and about, but you know what I mean). I also think that this might be a good way to stimulate her, and would be a fun activity for us both. Anyway if I was in Dublin I'd be straight off the Tara's place and that seems amazing. Is there any such place in Cork, that anyone is aware of?

Thanks in advance. Tanya

Last edited:
Try PMing Tara -- she may know of some good classes in that region. :)

I want to do a redesign of the main page here so people can more clearly see the social groups and blogs etc.

Back