• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chesney Clayton Manchester UK

timclayton

cavtiny Our Chez is now 6 months. He has been with us for nearly 4 months. He has never barked!, always wants to sit on your knee, loves the car, loves chasing birds, has had his first swim, and has the prefect temperament. He was out on the town last weekend when i picked up the missus from her works party. He loves to please and to play and has brought enormous pleasure to our lives. We have had a tough 2008, but with Chez our moods have lifted and he really has brought happiness.

This breed of dog is truly special,and our Chesney is certainly the most spoilt dog in Manchester!

I will post some pictures of him soon. He goes on his first holiday to Cornwall in the summer. I do hope he tolerates the sun, because we hopet o take him to France next summer.

Welcome! Yes, we will all agree this is a special breed, especially when anyone needs their spirits lifted. :)

Cavaliers generally are not big barkers -- one of the reasons I chose the breed originally -- though individuals vary! :lol: Lots may hardly ever bark at all. That said, my dog Jaspar did not bark that I can recall til he hit about 6 months. Now he barks at strange cats and at me if he wants me to do something -- I am sure he would use English if he could do a bit of studying though. :cool:

Hi, we are taking chesney to meet family in ireland (county Clare) in October. great place for dogs. We lived in dublin for a while its a brilliant place.

He goes on his first holiday to Cornwall in the summer. I do hope he tolerates the sun, because we hopet o take him to France next summer.

We are going to Cornwall too! I have bought the boys a camper van play pit which can be filled with water to keep them cool in the sun.

Have a great time - my boys loved it last year as you can take them almost everywhere with you - even in the pubs which serve food :)

Back