• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quincy and Lucy

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Quincy as I have said before adores dogs. He could care less whether they want his attentions -- growls, snaps or barks in his face do not deter his desire for a love-in. He got a snap from Lucy when he got up on the back of the sofa with her but he figured he'd just wear down her resistance with his constant purrs. Looks like he won -- again! He's purring and rubbing his head against her and she seems resigned to it. :lol:

2584859334_f5e9976f62.jpg

2584029165_5f428fd978.jpg

The 2nd pic sas it all,perhaps the caption would be....Oh for poops sake take him away will ya...

Ooohhhh, so cute!!! I can only wish our cat would be nice like that to Jato. Every time she sees him, she just hisses! :eek: You are very lucky, and thanks for sharing the great pictures- it gives me hope. LOL

That has got to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. It looks like it should be in a book, calendar etc. Very cute. I have never seen a cat that likes to snuggle with a dog like that. They are both so ADORABLE....

Quincy would like to be glued to every dog. :rolleyes: He likes the dogs so much that at night when I go up to my room and all the dogs leap onto the bed and are bouncing around, Quincy jumps up and rushes to lie down in the middle of them while they are all dashing around. He loves doing headbumps to all of them (though they don't care much for those, most of the time).

Here are a few more: typical Quincy in the middle of all the dogs
2413319096_077b8b23f9.jpg

With Jaspar, his very favourite dog (though Lucy is second):
357481796_7de97d2dd3.jpg

Lily learns how to tolerate cats (but Mr Q's fattiness is pretty intimidating):
352214182_798e65c475.jpg

Quincy arrives up in the morning while Lily is still under the duvet --'Come out, little dogs! I know you are in there!':
320419630_16701b208d.jpg

One of my favourites. 'Dogs make perfect cat pillows.' Quincy is missing his right front leg as you can see.
153316856_31ba4822b9.jpg

Another favourite -- 'Well, cats make perfect dog pillows!' Quincy as probably in heaven here with Jaspar so close by.
149489630_c9adeb5677.jpg

Looking out the mail flap with Jaspar and Ambrose:
67254273_63f32d8c06.jpg

Jaspar cleaning Quincy's ear (he used to do this a lot when he was still a puppy):
6742503_df7066548a_o.jpg

A couple more back when I first got Quincy:

6742502_4138256621_o.jpg

Cleaning his ear again!
6742498_b25b169df3_o.jpg

3573597_51b4841c66_o.jpg

3843671_b338b6d715.jpg

He's a very special cat! :) He has gotten a LOT fatter than these early pics too! I was told last vet visit that he has a mild heart murmur as well (he is only about 4 :( ) so he needs to get that weight off. It is harder for cats to lose a front instead of a back leg and either way they exercise less so the weight has crept on over time.

Quincy is gorgeous l love his colours, lovely photo's of all your pets cuddling up together :lotsaluv:

Wow, thanks for sharing all these lovely photos of Quincy and your dogs. A feast for the eyes - Colin and I are looking at them, and one of our favorites is the 'yin yang' one of Quincy and Jaspar. :luv::luv:

Clearly he knows the best spot in your house. I do think he thinks hes a cavalier.Lovely piccis.:)

I just adore seeing pictures of Quincey with your dogs. What a special kitty. He is so cuddly and adorable. :lotsaluv:

He was hit by a car when a kitten -- he was from a farm litter. The people who had the mother were nice enough to get the leg taken off rather than putting him down, thankfully for me!! He has a little scar on his chin too which I assume is from the accident. I got him at 9-10 months old and the leg was already off though he has a stump and likes to prop himself on the stairs with it hooked over the edge. :lol:

He was posted by a rescue person I know to an Irish rescue board and 10 minutes later I saw the post and said I'd take him, as he needed an indoor home and all my cats are indoor cats anyway. He was living with big dogs including Great Danes at the rescue person's home so he was well able for dogs. The rescue person told me it was the fastest she has ever homed an animal! :lol:

It is really wonderful pictures of Quincy and the dogs. It is so funny to see how he creeps in on them, and there must definitely be some calendar photos in there!

Those are great pictures! The expressions on the dogs' faces in some of the pics are priceless--as if to say "Who in the heck invited the cat??"

If I could find a cat like Quincy, I'd become a "cat person", too. :luv:

Back