• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mollys teddy bear

ourempire

A couple of days ago I bought a small teddy bear for Molly at the vet. She carried it around and squeezed it and was very careful about it. Then yesterday I was away. Later I spoke to my husband, and he told me he had to take the teddy bear away from her. She had bitten a hole in it, and he had removed the rubber with squeeking sounds from it. He placed it in a window, and we forgot about it.
This evening I couldn't understand why Molly kept whining and scratching in the kitchen, until I realised that she was trying to reach for teddy bear. I took it and sewed it - with a whining and anxious Molly by my side! She followed the process eagerly, tried several times to jump up to grap the teddy bear, and I managed to take some very shaky cell phone photographs of her. It was like watching the anxious mother at an operation ;) She is now happy, teddy bear has been sewn, and they can play again... here are pictures of Molly waiting and then playing. Sorry about the poor picture quality.
2588304502_ef05091e35_o.jpg

2587469117_cde629e65f_o.jpg

2587469047_8e20f49311_o.jpg

2588303684_3918041c1b_o.jpg

isnt that sweet! my son carries around a blanket like that. i guess cavs can have a fav item as well :)

Breaking news! Teddy bear is badly wounded...

... much of the internal stuffing has been taken out by Molly! I had to take him from her, as I saw she was tearing him apart. She has nearly killed teddy bear, who is now again lying in the window, waiting to either be sewn (survive) or get thrown out (buried)...

:rotfl: :rotfl: Cleo decimates her 'babies' on a relatively regular basis so every few weeks ther's a new one. She really likes playing with the plush toys! Very funny story!

I think Teddy deserves a trip to th "ER" again.....so Molly can rip his guts out again:D Maybe you could try to stuff him with something tasty next time?

Back