• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Peaches!!

Ciren

I found the cable and got the good pictures from hubbies phone!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/C.../DSC00124-1.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/C...es/DSC00117.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/C...es/DSC00123.jpg
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/C...es/DSC00125.jpg

She has settled in well, we had some hiccups the first week where she wouldnt eat. i genuinely think she didn't like what was offered as i have switched her from a fish to turkey kind and she loves it.
true to a cav she follows me everywhere and even if i go to the loo she will sit outside the door staring at it till i come out.
we finally got her a crate as once she was settled she started scratching at the kitchen door to come out and more to stop her from keeping hubby awake i slept downstairs on the sofa bed with her for a couple of nights. she is much happier now and goes in her crate with out trouble.
it is lovely to have someone so obviously happy to see me when i crawl out of bed in the morning and if i have been out to the shops.
wub.gif

she was a bit wary of hubby for a while and i think it was just because she did'nt spend much time with him but after the first weekend when he was at home all day she is just as happy with him.
having her has helped me as much as it has her as i am going out everyday, normally at about 6:30am when we take hubby to catch his bus then carry on for our walk, i must admit i don't understand why she seems much happier when we are going home then when we are leaving. maybe its because she knows then when we get back from our walks is when she gets fed
laugh.gif
she gets another walk at night and she has access to the garden most of the day as the weather is so nice i tend to leave the back door open. i did worry about what would happen if i did'nt have the door open but she has this way of looking at me which says mummy i need to go out and i get up and open it for her to go out. (can dog's be telepathic?)
huh.gif

she spends most of her day either asleep on my footstool in front of me or on the sofa (also asleep) and there has been instances where she is asleep on one cushion on the sofa and me and hubby are squashed up on the other (its a 2 seater sofa).

i really could ramble on about her all day but i wouldnt want to bore anyone
tongue.gif
. we went out to the mendips a couple of weekends ago and when my mate gets round to sending me the pictures i will post them up on here.

FYI i love her to bits and i am really REALLY happy!!

:lotsaluv: Sounds like you are in LOVE!!! It's hard not to be- it is just amazing how fast they can steal our hearts, isn't it? I'm very happy for you- enjoy!

I am soooo very happy that everything is just "peachy" (an attempt at a little pun)..... Seriously, I am so glad she is adjusting so well, and you are so in love with her. Congratulations on a perfect match...Judy

So happy for you, and Peaches is absolutely darling! You have waiting a long time and it looks like a match made in heaven! :luv:

You certainly don't sound like this is your first dog, you have achieved so much in such a short time. I am so happy for you all, you really deserve each other. Now I'm going to have a look at your pictures...(y)

Aww bless her, she's a sweetie. :lotsaluv:

aww im so happy for you. im glad everything is working out so well. :) she is beautiful, love the pictures :D

Awww she looks so cute in her photos, such gorgeous eyes. :lotsaluv:

It sounds like you have done fantastic with her and so soon, when I've read about rescuing puppy farm dogs it always seemed like it would be a long time before they settled in it's good to know that isn't always the case.:)

Back