• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've got guests!!

Claire L

Molly and Bella are visiting with us this week :rah:I have NEVER in my life been loved soo much by two beautiful girlies. Bella just licks everybody!!!

This is Bella
IMG_1212.jpg

Molly
IMG_1213.jpg

Oh look!! Someone's coming!!!
IMG_1204.jpg

Molly, Minnie, Bella & Cara
IMG_1210.jpg

All pooped after their walk
IMG_1196.jpg

CavalierTalk:lol:
IMG_1201.jpg

Great to see them all together! And just realised that all four are former Irish Cavalier Rescue dogs. :D

WOW....what a beautiful site.:lotsaluv:

4 in a bed bless them!!!! They are stunning!

You must be thrilled having 4 around :p

Claire - brill pics - I'm so jealous. When i leave Rex at Thelly's I alway threaten to bring the camera to get pics of him with all the other gorgeous cavaliers.
Some day my OH will give in and let me get a tri colour to keep Rex company:p

Those picture are great Claire - thanks so much for looking after my girls. I love the picture of you all on the couch after the walk. I hope Minnie and Cara werent too miffed at Bella taking pride of place on your lap - she's not exactly shy at getting what she wants :rolleyes:.

Molly and Bella will definitely miss their new friends next week and the fantastic walks that you gave them - I'll have to try and be a better Mom to them or they might want to move in with you permantely :cool:

Those pictures are wonderful and all of those former rescues look sooo happy and well adjusted. It is wonderful to see them doing so well!

You must be in Cavalier Heaven!

Those pictures are wonderful and all of those former rescues look sooo happy and well adjusted. It is wonderful to see them doing so well!

You must be in Cavalier Heaven!

I couldn't agree more..:)

Back