PDA

View Full Version : Missing "oldie" Aberdeenshire

Nicki
19th June 2008, 05:33 PM
12 year old Blen girl missing since 13/06/2008 from Newmachar, Aberdeenshire

Dusty and another dog went off to play in the fields and woodland that surround their farm as they do every single day owner called and one dog came back but not Dusty. Sshe is chipped and has a tag with her name and number on it so where can she be?

Full details here

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527O lpBUX5VLh2ly69vmRmT9rufO_352V_352CsACC

Louise1823
19th June 2008, 06:07 PM
Oh she is beautiful - the owners must be distraught. Fingers crossed she will be found soon. U have my prayers :flwr:

Claire L
19th June 2008, 06:07 PM
OMG! I can't even bear to think about that. Please God Dusty will be found safe and well.
Please let us know if you hear anything back Nicki.

Justine
19th June 2008, 07:47 PM
Ahhh,i would be so worried,she is so old.I hope it turns out to be a happy ending.

Barbara Nixon
19th June 2008, 08:03 PM
This is so like Anne's boy's story and I hope it has a better outcome. He ran off, as usual, with a friend's jrt. After a while the jrt returned, but Anne's cavalier, a ruby was never seen again despite her visiting all vets and a poster and internet campaign. He was about 5, if I remember rightly (though he looked older due to white hairs), but needed heart medication.

Karlin
19th June 2008, 10:50 PM
Why do people let their dogs run off across the fields? :( That would seem to be taking great risks on so many different levels. Hope this one is found or comes back.