• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Missing "oldie" Aberdeenshire

Oh she is beautiful - the owners must be distraught. Fingers crossed she will be found soon. U have my prayers :flwr:

OMG! I can't even bear to think about that. Please God Dusty will be found safe and well.
Please let us know if you hear anything back Nicki.

This is so like Anne's boy's story and I hope it has a better outcome. He ran off, as usual, with a friend's jrt. After a while the jrt returned, but Anne's cavalier, a ruby was never seen again despite her visiting all vets and a poster and internet campaign. He was about 5, if I remember rightly (though he looked older due to white hairs), but needed heart medication.

Why do people let their dogs run off across the fields? :( That would seem to be taking great risks on so many different levels. Hope this one is found or comes back.

Back