• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bev - new member

Love my Cavaliers

I am the happy owner of 4 cavaliers - a 7 year old male Blenheim, Oliver; a 5 year old female black and tan, Riley; Riley's 4 year old ruby half sister, Madison; and an 11 month old tri-color male puppy, Oz. Aside from the shedding, I just love my kids. Unfortunately, Riley is currently recovering from decompression surgery for syringomyelia surgery on June 10 and Oz was diagnosed with a grade 1 heart murmer at 4 months of age as well as an extremely mild case of syringomyelia. He is doing great though - running and playing and just being a puppy with no effects from either disorder. I've posted already in the MVD and SM forum. This is a wonderful place to share and receive help. Thanks!

Glad to have you here Bev......sorry to hear of your worries. I'm so glad you found this site...so much excellent information is available here. Lots of experienced and knowledgeable people onboard.

Welcome from Texas. Not only will you get wonderful information from this site, but I am sure you will be able to give us some as well. Glad you are here. Judy:)

Back