PDA

View Full Version : Tess at 7 weeks

isabelephant
19th June 2008, 08:56 PM
I am not sure how to post pictures.:o I have been wanting to post this pic for awhile. I have read the instructions over and over again and decided I am just going to try. My puppy, Tess, is coming home tomorrow so if this works I should have more to share soon! She is seven weeks here but will be 11 weeks tomorrow when I pick her up. I introduced myself a while back when a rescue fell through. My name's Rachel and I'm from Texas. I have a chihuahua named Isabel and this is my first cavalier! Let me know what you all think! (if this works:xfngr:)

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/raerusse/NoDotBasket7wks.jpg

isabelephant
19th June 2008, 09:00 PM
yikes!! I need help I don't know why it is so huge!! I tried to edit it but I can't even seem to delete the photo. So sorry:bang:

Justine
19th June 2008, 09:27 PM
Never mind,my hubby does mine.Shes a sweetie.

cy1266
19th June 2008, 10:45 PM
Tess is ADORABLE!!! Now I really want a Blenheim! :rolleyes: I'll have to wait until my boys are a bit older and we have a real yard though...she's a cutie, I bet you can't wait to get her! Post more pictures once you bring her home!

*Pauline*
19th June 2008, 10:48 PM
Tess is beautiful, and so is the breeders home! ;)

Mom2Lola
20th June 2008, 02:04 AM
icon_welcome I, too have a blenheim Cav and a Chihuahua! Tess is very cute! :luv: Enjoy her!

Mom of Jato
20th June 2008, 05:16 AM
She is soooo cute!!! Please share more photos with us when you bring her home. Congrats! :rah:

Kristy
20th June 2008, 07:36 AM
aww she is beautiful! i can't wait to see more pictures :)

isabelephant
20th June 2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks everybody! It's so fun to share photos and excitment! I guess that's how you get addicted to this board. I will post more pics, I promise (and try to make them smaller):D

I had fourth pick from eight and originally wanted a boy but she had the sweetest expression and temperment! The others had perfect little black noses and markings but she just stood out! I know it's hard to believe but she's even cuter in person too:lotsaluv:

I tried to get as much sleep as i could last night but it was hard and I still woke up at the crack of dawn! Just a few more hours!!:jump:

Claire L
20th June 2008, 09:02 PM
Tess is a real cutie :luv:

Elaine 2
21st June 2008, 06:58 PM
She's a little poppet, you are sooooo lucky, What a cute little face she has, enjoy every minute with her while she tiny :lotsaluv:

Laila
29th June 2008, 08:44 AM
Aww Tess is a cute girlie :lotsaluv:

ourempire
29th June 2008, 04:54 PM
She is wonderful! Good luck with Tess, the new mistress of the house ;)

pippa
29th June 2008, 06:35 PM
She is beautiful..