• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tess at 7 weeks

I am not sure how to post pictures.:eek: I have been wanting to post this pic for awhile. I have read the instructions over and over again and decided I am just going to try. My puppy, Tess, is coming home tomorrow so if this works I should have more to share soon! She is seven weeks here but will be 11 weeks tomorrow when I pick her up. I introduced myself a while back when a rescue fell through. My name's Rachel and I'm from Texas. I have a chihuahua named Isabel and this is my first cavalier! Let me know what you all think! (if this works:xfngr:)

NoDotBasket7wks.jpg

yikes!! I need help I don't know why it is so huge!! I tried to edit it but I can't even seem to delete the photo. So sorry:bang:

Tess is ADORABLE!!! Now I really want a Blenheim! :rolleyes: I'll have to wait until my boys are a bit older and we have a real yard though...she's a cutie, I bet you can't wait to get her! Post more pictures once you bring her home!

icon_welcome I, too have a blenheim Cav and a Chihuahua! Tess is very cute! :luv: Enjoy her!

Thanks everybody! It's so fun to share photos and excitment! I guess that's how you get addicted to this board. I will post more pics, I promise (and try to make them smaller):D

I had fourth pick from eight and originally wanted a boy but she had the sweetest expression and temperment! The others had perfect little black noses and markings but she just stood out! I know it's hard to believe but she's even cuter in person too:lotsaluv:

I tried to get as much sleep as i could last night but it was hard and I still woke up at the crack of dawn! Just a few more hours!!:jump:

She's a little poppet, you are sooooo lucky, What a cute little face she has, enjoy every minute with her while she tiny :lotsaluv:

Back