View Full Version : 12 weeks - update in close-ups

20th June 2008, 01:33 PM
As our little baby turns 12 weeks tomorrow I think it's time for an update ;)

Here she is a few days ago sunbathing behind the glass...

What is that warm, shiny thingy?

Look I already have "serious" look :p

Oh mommy is this really necessary?

Well I'm just going to lay my head.. Cause I'm a bit sleepy...

Oh and we're going to have some visitors in a few weeks.. They already came over to get to know eachother.. This is all 5 of them together (our 3 + the 2 visitors) waiting to get a cookie.. And look where the baby is ;)

20th June 2008, 02:07 PM
Oh what adorable pictures, I am in love!!!! :lotsaluv:

Cleo's Person
20th June 2008, 02:49 PM
Fabulous Photos! I love the last one! She clearly knows what she likes!

20th June 2008, 02:50 PM
Fabulous Photos! I love the last one! She clearly knows what she likes!

Too bad she couldn't have those cookies yet :)
But she is of course OBSESSED with food :D

20th June 2008, 04:10 PM
oh what a lovely puppy :) great pictures! thanks so much for sharing them with us :)

Mom of Jato
20th June 2008, 05:08 PM
You are lucky you can get her to sit still for the close ups. They are terrific! You will treasure them, as she grows so fast.

20th June 2008, 06:00 PM
Beautiful pics!!!
I cant seem to Lucie to sit while I take a pic of her!!!! :-p
Bless the puppy...right at the front!

Claire L
20th June 2008, 08:58 PM
Wonderful Pics!!!

20th June 2008, 09:41 PM
Okay!! So you are the person with the gorgeous b&t puppy! I posted an intro earlier this week to introduce, Maisy, my now 15 week old b&t puppy. I made reference to someone with a username that started with a 'V' (or so I thought) who's b&t pup made mine look like a rat:rolleyes: ..no offence Maisy!!. She barely has any feathering and doesn't have half the coat that Qnotje does. Not that I mind ..I'm kind of hoping she keeps a lighter coat and I swear she was meant to be ours. She is such a good puppy.

Anyway, Qnotje is very photogenic :snap:!

20th June 2008, 09:51 PM

no puppy looks like a rat :p
They are ALL cute in their very own way :)
Qnotje does have a lot of feathering and think she's going to have a HUGE coat so I'm starting to prepare for the worst already ;)

Your Maisy looks great :) I just haven't been around much since I've been ill (my nephews infected me with a flu).. I'm recovered now but that's why I didn't post much in the last 2 weeks ;)