PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Dylan!!

*Pauline*
20th June 2008, 04:00 PM
Dylan doesn't usually sleep in my bed but I was feeling so ill yesterday, I needed the company. He stayed by my side for 4 hours bless him. Excuse my swollen face, but doesn't Dylan look yummy!! :lotsaluv:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3004/2594645231_32df1d7178.jpg

ourempire
20th June 2008, 04:10 PM
Awww, bless him. I tend to think as our pets as living happy pills when we're ill or sad. Hope you feel better!

cy1266
20th June 2008, 04:14 PM
Cute picture...my boys always have a way of making me feel better too when they snuggle with me...I hope you're feeing better! :flwr:

*Pauline*
20th June 2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks Charlotte and Carrie. Ash is home playing his music and next door are hammering in the garden so I have ear plugs in :( I'm going back to bed. Feeling better than yesterday though.

Kristy
20th June 2008, 05:09 PM
aww feel better soon. thats a very sweet picture!

Cleo's Person
20th June 2008, 05:34 PM
Pauline, Dylan looks gorgeous. I'm sure that snuggling up to him made your day a bit brighter! Hope you feel better today.

Mom of Jato
20th June 2008, 05:47 PM
That is such a sweet picture- I hope you feel better soon.

Claire L
20th June 2008, 07:21 PM
Lovely pic!!

leesanlucie
21st June 2008, 07:20 PM
Aww...bless him!
I always feel slightly better when Lucie gives me hugs when im ill :p
Enjoy some lovely cuddles and hope u feel better soon. :thmbsup:
Can i just add....Dylan is beautiful and very white!!!!

*Pauline*
21st June 2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes :) I was sick after lunch but I am getting better!

hbmama
21st June 2008, 09:39 PM
That is so precious. Cavaliers are the best medicine EVER!!!!:luv: Glad you are feeling a bit better now.

sins
25th June 2008, 02:04 PM
Hope you're well again.Dylan is an exceptionally good looking cavalier.
I also spotted the row of roses on the bedhead.....they wouldn't last thirty seconds with Daisy if I left them there...:D:D:D

*Pauline*
25th June 2008, 02:13 PM
Hope you're well again.Dylan is an exceptionally good looking cavalier.
I also spotted the row of roses on the bedhead.....they wouldn't last thirty seconds with Daisy if I left them there...:D:D:D

Thank you. I am still feeling sick but I went to a park with Dylan on Monday (that was exhausting) and to a meeting last night. I have my sign language exam tomorrow :eek:

Yes, Dylan isn't interested in those roses, they are fairy lights. I did have to pack away a lot of teddies I kept on a chair in my room though. :rolleyes:

rosiesmum
25th June 2008, 07:49 PM
I have my sign language exam tomorrow :eek:

Good luck with your exam tomorrow :xfngr: Let us know how you get on.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Sarah

PS - Dylan makes a very good looking nurse:)

Lani
25th June 2008, 08:04 PM
What a good boy Dylan is to sleep next to you and nurse you back to health!

I hope you are feeling better now ...